Instructions on how to apply for the masters programme in regenerative medicine at the University of Edinburgh.
Who can apply
The course is aimed at high quality graduates in the biomedical sciences who wish to pursue a career within the pharmaceutical industry; some may in fact have started on such a career and be sponsored by their employers to obtain the skills and training that we would offer.
- Upper Second (2.1) Honours Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Students who do not have English as their first language will require IELTS to at least 6.5 or an equivalent qualification.
- Students are expected to possess a strong background in one or more of the following areas: bioinformatics, computer sciences and modelling, molecular biology and related sciences, or biotechnology.
- Physics, mathematics, or other backgrounds will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical, medical or biotech industries in a laboratory role will be an advantage.
Further eligibility information can be found here.
How to apply
Applicants interested in applying for an MSc should apply through the University's Euclid online application system here. If you need further information on The University of Edinburgh application system, please view our guidance here.
Programme start date 10 September 2018
Application deadline 3 August 2018
We strongly recommend you submit your completed application as early as possible, particularly if you are also applying for funding or will require a visa. We may consider late applications if we have places available.
Open days at The University of Edinburgh
If you're thinking about studying on-campus for taught or research degree, then our open day is a great opportunity to find out more about the city and the University.
2018 Open Day
Our next Postgraduate Open Day will take place on Wednesday 14 November 2018. Please see link below to register: